Temporary change in Operating Hours for St Mary’s Urgent Treatment Centre
St Mary’s Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) is temporarily changing its opening hours. From Friday 30 July 2021 the team will now be there to help with a range of medical issues between 8am and 8pm seven days a week, rather than opening until 10pm.
The staff at the urgent treatment centre will continue to be available every day to help with a range of medical issues including:
- dressing and stitching minor wounds
- treating sprains and strains, as well as breaks to arms, lower leg and feet
- wound infections
- minor burns
- minor head and eye injuries
- non-COVID related illness.
There are a number of other ways to get the help you need, when you need it:
- Community pharmacy – there are a number of pharmacies open until late evening and on Sundays.
- 111 service – try nhs.uk or call 111 if unable to get online.
- Visit another local treatment centre – there are centres in Gosport and Petersfield.
- Visit Wessex Healthier Together for information about caring for young children. If a baby or child is unwell, don’t delay in getting advice – call 111, or 999 in an emergency.
In a medical emergency, when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk, call 999.