What to know banner

If you've had an accident or illness, it can sometimes be difficult to know which NHS service to use and when.

Though A&E might seem the easiest choice, choosing a more appropriate service can often be more convenient, and save you time. Pharmacies, GPs and minor injury units can all help you instead. A&E should only be used in an emergency.

Call 111 if you're unsure of the best place to go, and fully trained advisers can help you make the right decision.

More information on each service can be found in this area of the website to help you know where to go for your healthcare needs. You can also download our handy guide for when you need help in a hurry.


বাংলা|廣東話 [广东话]|ગુજરાતી|Polski|العربية

Powered by Sitekit